Last updated on 2018.06.20
- Play TileZero against advanced AI with varying difficulties.
- TwoA is used to automatically and in real time adapt difficulty in TileZero game.
- Track your skill assessment and learning progress via a real-time visualization.
- Game logic and AI are completely written in TypeScript.
- TwoA component makes use of RAGE client-side architecture for game engine integration.
This is a beta implementation. Bugs and glitches are to be expected.
Complete source code under Apache 2.0 license will be released before August 2018.
TileZero is a variation of the popular board game Qwirkle. It has a number of educational benefits including promoting development of fluid reasoning, spatial reasoning, mathematical reasoning, combinatoric, and ability to explore and compare different solutions. More about it can be read in:
Mackey, A. P., Hill, S. S., Stone, S. I., & Bunge, S. A. (2011). Differential effects of reasoning and speed training in children. Developmental science, 14(3), 582-590.
Nyamsuren, E. & Taatgen, N.A. (2013). Qwirkle: From fluid reasoning to visual search. Unpublished manuscript.